Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sewing Preview

LJ isn't quite ready to write a post so I thought I would provide this preview of what you can expect.  On Sunday she whipped up these sweet wool pants for me.  She locked herself in the sewing room and by the end of the evening she appeared with these for me to try on.



The shirt I'm wearing in the picture is one of her previous creations as well. It is referred to as the house jacket since it is made out of thick Pendleton wool and is often needed in the winter when I am reluctant to turn on the heat.



The pants are lined so they feel like wearing pajamas even though they look like dress pants (I think someone already beat us to marketing this idea).  I wore them to a job interview yesterday and am hoping to wear them to a wedding we are attending this weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. Peppers, now pants, what's the next P to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love alliteration and do have some posts to write about potatoes, popcorn, and parties. But I'm not sure how long I could keep the streak alive.

    ReplyDelete