Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Sometimes I put off writing about something I made, usually because the experience wasn't that memorable.  This would be one of those times.  The soup seemed like something we should really love but it was just OK from what I remember.  We even went with the extra aged cheddar with the hopes it would be work the extra few dollars.

This was early on in our CSA experience and we had received quite a bit of broccoli.  The farmer that we pick up your vegetables from suggested cheddar broccoli soup, and since LJ loves cheese, it seemed like an excellent idea.

The end results weren't bad by any means.  I think part of the problem was that my expectation were so high that I was left a little underwhelmed by the final results.  I'm sure if I were to make it again in the middle of winter I would enjoy it a bit more.








No comments:

Post a Comment