Monday, March 12, 2012

Breakfast Sandwich

In my continued effort to entice LJ to wake up early on Saturday to watch English Premier League soccer with me (she is becoming a fan of Tottenham Hotspur, mostly because she thinks their name sounds funny) I made some breakfast sandwiches.

I used some of my English muffins, cooked some bacon, and fried up a scrambled egg.  I melted some cheddar cheese on the muffin to hold everything together and that was about it.


One of my favorite things so far about watching soccer is people calling each other wankers and the associated hand gesture.  I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate this in to my own life when I get upset with someone or am giving them a hard time.  In the video below Dutch wonderstriker, Robert Van Persie (or just RVP if you are in the know) gives it to Martin Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment